Welcome One And All

Hello this is my house of music I hope you will be entertained and enlightened about the people you love. Maybe be introduced to someone new that you never heard of. It will be fun who knows maybe you can be one of the musicians that will be showcased. I love sugestions and involvement but please no profanity of anykind. Thank you Kathym14.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Racism Alive and Well

I work for the public school system in my little town of L.C. and the first week of school there was a fight a racially motivated fight. There is the teacher allowing her kids to speak openly about racial issues in class.....then it got personal. Here is a white kid who was home schooled and by what he was saying in class he is very proud of being white. He is part of that white is right group and niggers need to get back.  well he was messing with this black kid the biggest one in the class mind you, this kid used to be on the football team. Well this black kid kept warning the white kid that he was going to far with his comments especially the ones he was making personally to him. The white kid kept on egging the black kid on even talked about the kid's mother. Well it finally happened on a Friday we are already just 10 days into the school year and my teacher and I are getting our class started when all of a sudden we heard this big boom desks sounded like they were being thrown. The big black kid had finally had enough and he had the scrawny white kid around the throat and body slammed him hard into the desks..... The black kid beat the white kid bloody in the face and he told him he was going to kill him..... Well if it wasn't for the quick action of the teacher I work with and 2 students who was friends with the black kid that white kid would have been drawing his last breath. He made the black kid so angry he went into a blind rage.  The teacher of that class was frozen she did not move or blink the other kids in the class both black and white were afraid looking to her for leadership and they did not get any. This teacher by the way I believe had a little hatred in her because of the way she talked to me and would barge into out class like she had no up bringing. It took all I had to keep from telling her off about barking at me when making a request and I don't even know the lady nor did I deserve that.  Well after that incident happened in a staff meeting with the teachers she decided to tell the other teachers to keep this white kid away from the black kids because he was home schooled and don't like blacks in other words segregate your class if this kid is in your class. My teacher got up and walked out because she was mad and thought the comment was stupid, the other teachers sat there with their mouths agape because they could not believe she formed her mouth to say something like that. Well word must have gotten back to the principal because she stopped barging into our classroom and stopped talking so condescendingly at me.  Life is good at my high school for now.....tension is still there because some kids won't let it die, there were rumors that  this white kid was going to retaliate against the black kid by having his posse jump him..... well the black kids say this black kid has family that will descend on you like locus if you have a beef with any of them.  I have even heard other white educators and counselors say that this black kid did that because he was angry for not being on the football team. They just don't get it do they.

No comments:

Post a Comment